Jonathan Rice Collection

 

Edwin Jagger Shaving Creams and Soaps

logo-th
Edwin Jagger Natural Shaving Creams and Lotion
Edwin Jagger Natural Shaving Soap
Edwin Jagger Natural Shaving Soap
Edwin Jagger Natural Aftershave Lotion
Edwin Jagger - A Perfect Gift for Wet Shaving
Edwin Jagger Facial Exfoliant

Edwin Jagger understands and shares our environmental and health concerns and places great emphasis on selecting the very best natural ingredients for their traditional hard shaving soap, premium shaving creams and aftershave lotions.

These products comprise 99% natural components, many derived from organically cultivated plants, replacing synthetic substances and mineral oils. All Edwin Jagger products are paraben and paraffin free.

The luxurious lathering properties of the creams, soaps and lotions are enhanced by subtle natural extracts of Aloe Vera, Sandalwood and Sea Buckthorn for a wonderfully smooth shaving experience.

Natural Shaving Cream 100ml Tub - 3 Fragrance Options
Natural Shaving Soap 65g Refill - 3 Fragrance Options

Edwin Jagger 99% Natural & Paraben Free Collection
Edwin Jagger selects the very best natural ingredients for their natural shaving creams and soaps.
Subtly fragranced & rich, Edwin Jagger shaving creams and soaps are specially formulated using a unique combination of organic ingredients, enhanced by plant extracts, will create a luxurious lather for a smooth, comfortable shave.
When used with hot water and, ideally but not necessarily, a good quality shaving brush, even a small amount will produce a thick creamy lather. The combination of brush, hot water and natural ingredients will soften and lift the beard in preparation for the razor blade.
Sandalwood: Ideal for normal skin.
Uses rare, precious essential oil fragrance. A sensuous woody aroma. Exotic peppery wood & spiciness.
Aloe Vera: Excellent for sensitive skin.
A soothing, natural preparation for sensitive skin with natural delicate fragrance.
Sea Buckthorn: Suitable for normal & dry skin types
Delicate fruity fragrance which is light and refreshing.
Edwin Jagger Premium shaving creams are available in tubs or tubes. Traditional hard shaving soap are individually packaged refills.

Natural Aftershave Lotion 100ml - 3 Fragrance Options

Edwin Jagger 99% Natural & Paraben Free Collection
Presented in an Edwin Jagger branded matt black glass pump action dispenser this product comprises 99.9% natural ingredients, many derived from organically cultivated plants. Subtle fragrances complement those of the shaving creams and shaving soaps.
Smooth, moisturising aftershave lotion will leave your post-shaven skin feeling soft, supple and fragrant.
Aftershave Lotion presents in a smart glass, pump action dispenser. 

Subtle Natural Fragrance Options
Aloe Vera is acknowledged as a soothing and natural preparation for sensitive skin with properties that help to protect, repair and replenish. The fragrance is delicate and restrained. Excellent for sensitive skin.

Sea Buckthorn has an understated rather fruity fragrance which is light and refreshing. Suits normal & dry skin types.

The finest Sandalwood essential oils are used for this fragrance. The rare and precious scent provides a sensuous woody aroma; a combination of exotic peppery wood and spiciness. Ideal for normal skin.

Facial Exfoliant 100ml
Edwin Jagger 99% Natural & Paraben Free Collection

Edwin Jagger facial exfoliant gently removes dry surface skin cells and other impurities from the facial skin.
Formulated using a unique blend of natural ingredients the 99.9% natural exfoliant enhances skin tone and prepares rejuvenated facial skin for a smooth, comfortable shave. This product is a perfect companion for any of the Edwin Jagger natural collection.

All products are presented in distinctive Edwin Jagger packaging. The card used for the elegant Edwin Jagger presentation boxes has been chosen for its combination of 80% recycled material and the remaining 20% from sustainable sources.

[Home] [Jewelry] [Unique Gifts] [Mens Grooming] [Zodiac Sculptures] [Collectible Plates] [Crystal] [Closeouts] [About Us]
[Titanium Rings] [Ceramic Rings] [Vitalium Rings]
[Teno Jewelry] [Veto Jewelry] [Humphrey Jewelry] [Jewelry Innovations] [Poesy Jewelry] [Rings] [Jewelry]
[Mens Neckties] [Wallets] [Pens and Card Cases] [Wine Finer] [Shaving Accessories] [Shaving Creams/Soaps] [Mens Scents]
[Female Zodiac Sculptures] [Male Zodiac Sculptures] [Bing and Grondahl Plates] [Royal Copenhagen Plates]
[Mats Jonasson] [Buy Mats Jonasson Maleras Crystal] [Glass Eye] [Directions] [The End]

The  Jonathan Rice Collection

FINE JEWELRY,  CRYSTAL, PORCELAIN & GIFTS

102B  South Main Street, New Hope, PA 18938     215-862-4607      info@jonathanricecollection.com